- Small-group tours (maximum 15 people)
- Transportation (Hotel pick-up and drop-off)
- Driver (Professional License)
- Professional Tour Guide (English)
- Boxed lunch (Please advise if any restrictions)
- Full Day of cat skiing at Ski Arpa (between 4 or 7 runs per day)
- All ground transfer (transfer could be shared with other Arpa guest)
- Avalanche safety equipment (special Arva backpack, rescue apparatus)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Bad weather and/or avalanche danger if the road to Ski Arpa is closed or the area is closed due to avalanche danger, skiers will be booked on the next available date or receive a refund less a $50 admin fee.
- Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or guardian. If skiing with a guardian the release form must be signed in advance of arrival by the parent
- Have intermediate or advanced ski or snowboard level.
- Ski rentals are available. Consult in [email protected] and make a reservation to ensure availability
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart troubles or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or other injuries
Availability: Mid-June through mid-October, dates depend on snow conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Our tour guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with the necessary additional information about the weather and picks up details.
- Pricing Type: Per person
- Minimum travelers: 2 (1 traveler need check the availability)
- Operates: Daily, subject to availability
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English / Spanish
- Cut-off Time: 24 hours
- Duration: 1 day