** This listed price is based on two people sharing a double room. The price may vary due to the time of year you travel, the size of your group, accommodation availability and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must pay a single supplement. Otherwise, the rates would be readjusted upon request.
- Domestic flight Punta Arenas – Puerto Williams / Puerto William – Punta Arenas.
- IN/OUT boarding fees and flights from Punta Arenas.
- Full board throughout the itinerary (including wine).
- 2 nights at Lakutaia Lodge.
- 3 nights at campsite based on double tent occupancy.
- All the equipment necessary to set up camp (tents, sleeping bags, camping stoves, etc).
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Porters during the trekking (one porter every 2 passengers). They can load up to 20 kilos each.
- Trekking Poles
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Day 1: Dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast – Snack – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast – Snack – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast – Snack – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 5: Breakfast – Snack – Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 6: Breakfast.
Important: The specialist guide reserves the right to suspend the activity or modify the itinerary due to adverse weather conditions for reasons of safety for all participants.