- Small-group tours (maximum of 7 or 12 people)
- Transportation (Hotel pick-up and drop-off)
- Driver (Professional License)
- Tour Guide (Spanish – English)
- Boxed lunch (Please advise if any restrictions)
- Trekking poles, Snowshoes, gloves, and gaiters
- Rental of the trekking shoes (On demand)
Important: Subject to favorable weather conditions. If it rains or snows, you will take an alternate route and visit San Jose Volcano and the village of Baños Morales instead of the reservoir.
Not possible to reach the Snow during the Summer season (Oct to Apr)
- Pricing Type: Per person
- Maximum travelers: 7 or 12 (According to the Transportation)
- Minimum travelers: Solo travelers can book the tour, but it can be confirmed only with a minimum of 2 participants on a regular tour.
- Operates: June – October, daily subject to availability and weather conditions
- Languages offered on activity/tour: Spanish / English
- Cut-off Time: 24 hours
- Duration: 1 day