At Ecochile we design and organize customized trips for travelers visiting Chile and Argentina, seeking to share the natural and heritage of our destinations, connecting with our travelers through unique experiences. Our service is characterized by a strong service orientation, detail, personalization and high quality standards.
We’re currently looking for a Junior Sales Executive with a desire to contribute and learn to join our young and motivated team.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Handle clients requesting travel programs
- Process quotes and enter sales and reservation information into our system
- Prepare invoices, vouchers, and welcome letters
- Check availability in hotels and other travel services; book and block flights.
- Be in charge of answering phones during peak seasons
- Education and or experience (familiarity some branch of tourism- could be in hostels/hotels, travel reservations, tours, etc.)
- English and advanced Spanish, exclusive requirement.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Advanced handling of Excel and Word. Experience with booking softwares would be a plus point.
- Knowledge and management of the main tourist destinations of nature in Chile.
- Fluid and empathetic communication with passengers, local suppliers and their work team.
- Motivated and enthusiastic; ready and willing to put extra effort into an entrepreneurial environment to drive the success of the company.
- Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The location is in our office located in Providencia, Santiago.
Interested send CV to [email protected]