Non-resident foreigners who enter Chile must comply with the following requirements:
- Negative PCR taken 72 hours before boarding. In flights with stopovers, the last boarding point is considered. This requirement is for every person over the age of 2.
- Complete the “Traveler’s Affidavit” form online up to 48 hours before boarding, where you will provide contact, health, and travel information. This form will provide a QR code as a means of verification and is available at www.c19.cl
- Have health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 30,000 that includes coverage for any expenses arising from Covid-19.
- To have completed a vaccination program (2 doses), which must be validated at mevacuno.gob.cl before entering Chile. Here, travelers will request the validation and learn when it will be approved. The vaccination approval period will be informed to the traveler at the time of making the request. Children under the age of 6 and non-resident foreigners who comply with one or more of the special requirements in Decree 102 of the Ministry of the Interior may enter without a complete vaccination program.
- All persons regardless of their citizenship, must undergo a mandatory PCR test performed upon arrival to Chile and keep a quarantine until a negative result of the PCR or antigen is obtained. People who do not have their vaccines validated must undergo quarantine for 7 days, even if the result of the PCR is negative. All travelers entering must comply with the mandatory tracking for 10 days.