2023 – 2024 SEASON RATES
Price per person
>> USD 3,350
* Price based on double occupancy. Please note that international and domestic flights are not included in this price.
- Accommodation at EcoCamp’s Suite, Standard or Superior Domes.
- Regular bus tickets Calafate<>Natales if starting/finishing in Calafate.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide. Guide ratio 1:6. Max group size: 16 people.
- Torres del Paine National Park entrance fee.
- Boat ticket for crossing Grey Lake* and/or Pehoe Lake.
- Day 1: Lunch – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast – Picnic / Snack or/ Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast – Picnic /Snack or/ Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast – Box Lunch.
- Flight tickets.
- Insurance (it is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip).
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff.
- Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp.
- Bringing US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP is suggested.
- Items of personal nature.
Why is this trip sustainable?
- The food provided is locally prepared with regional products.
- You will travel plastic-free throughout your trip! We use reusable or glass bottles, as well as recyclable containers.
- Our top recommended hotels include sustainability policies as part of their mission and operations.
- We work in collaboration with local suppliers and communities in each location.
- We keep our tour groups small, both to improve the experience for you and to reduce the impact on the places we visit.
- We respect and value the lifestyles, beliefs, and traditions of the local communities we visit.
Our Health and Safety Promise
As the world continues to adapt to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that travelers, while eager to once again get out and explore the world, also want to be careful and only travel where and when it’s safe to do so. Just as you take your health and safety seriously, as well as the health and safety of the destinations and communities we visit, so do we. That’s why, in compliance with national and international health and safety regulations and recommendations, we’ve optimized our operations and tour itineraries to provide you with the safest itinerary possible.
This tour was specifically designed with social distancing in mind, avoiding overly crowded places without sacrificing the experience of discovering the destination. We only partner with hotels and tour operators that are similarly committed to putting their clients’ health first, frequently using cleaning and sanitizing services, and only offering tours and excursions when it’s fully safe to do so. All this and more are just some of the ways we’re innovating travel itineraries for a healthier, safer future.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the health and safety procedures of this and other EcoChile tours, please let us know so we can answer your question or accommodate your request. Your safety is our top priority.
*This listed price is based on two people sharing a double room. The price may vary due to the time of year you travel, the size of your group, accommodation availability and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must quote it separately.*** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip.
- All excursions are subject to availability & weather conditions.
- There are no excursions on the first and last days of a program, as these days are used for transfers to pick-ups and drop-offs at the beginning/end of a program. This is due to the long distances between towns in Patagonia, and the time it takes to drive from Torres del Paine to nearby towns.
- Please note that the activities described for days 3 and 4 are recommendations. Once you are at the park, you will be able to choose the excursions that most interest you each day, depending on the day of your arrival and on weather conditions. Details of each activity will be given to you upon your arrival.
- Departures: Regular. Every day from September 8th, 2018 until May 5th, 2019.
- Starting and Finishing Point: The trip starts every morning with pickups and drop-offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate.