- Accommodation at EcoCamp’s Suite, Standard or Superior Domes.
- Regular bus tickets Calafate<>Natales if starting/finishing in Calafate
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide. Guide ratio 1:6. Max group size: 16 people.
- Torres del Paine National Park entrance fee.
- Boat ticket for crossing Grey Lake* and/or Pehoe Lake.
- Day 1: Lunch – Box Lunch – Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast – Picnic / Snack or/ Box Lunch – Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast – Picnic /Snack or/ Box Lunch – Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast – Box Lunch
- All excursions are subject to availability & weather conditions
- There are no excursions on the first and last days of a program, as these days are used for transfers to pick-ups and drop-offs at the beginning/end of a program. This is due to the long distances between towns in Patagonia, and the time it takes to drive from Torres del Paine to nearby towns.
- Please note that the activities described for days 3 and 4 are recommendations. Once you are at the park, you will be able to choose the excursions that most interest you each day, depending on the day of your arrival and on weather conditions. Details of each activity will be given to you upon your arrival.
- Departures: Regular. Every day from September 8th, 2018 until May 5th, 2019
- Starting and Finishing Point: The trip starts every morning with pickups and drop-offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate.