2020 – 2021 SEASON RATES
Land Portion Pricing: Group of 2 People
Price per person
>> USD 3,540 (High Season)
>> USD 3,530 (Shoulder Season)
* Please note that international and domestic flights are not included in this price.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
- Regular bus tickets Calafate<>Natales if starting/finishing in Calafate.
- One expert English/Spanish speaking trekking guide.
- Cueva del Milodon and Torres del Paine NP fees.
- 3 nights accommodation at EcoCamp (dome of your choice).
- 1 night accommodation at Refugio Paine Grande* (shared basis).
- Boat crossing over Pehoe Lake ** and Grey Lake **.
- Sleeping bag for the mountain hut if needed.
- Luggage transport: while trekking you will carry just your daypack.
- Day 1: Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 3: Breakfast – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast – Box Lunch – Dinner.
- Day 5: Breakfast – Box Lunch.
- Flight tickets.
- Insurance (it is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip).
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff.
- Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp. Bringing US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP is recommended.
- Items of a personal nature.
- During Shoulder and low season (October and April), some excursions are subject to the weather conditions and might be canceled or modified for reasons of security, for example, the Navigation on Grey Lake, the excursion to the French Valley and to the Tower base trek. In any case, we will either modify the original itinerary or offer you a good alternative of excursion within the park.
Why is this trip sustainable?
- The food provided is locally prepared with regional products.
- You will travel plastic-free throughout your trip! We use reusable or glass bottles, as well as recyclable containers.
- Our top recommended hotels include sustainability policies as part of their mission and operations.
- We work in collaboration with local suppliers and communities in each location.
- We keep our tour groups small, both to improve the experience for you and to reduce the impact on the places we visit.
- We respect and value the lifestyles, beliefs, and traditions of the local communities we visit.
Our Health and Safety Promise
As the world continues to adapt to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that travelers, while eager to once again get out and explore the world, also want to be careful and only travel where and when it’s safe to do so. Just as you take your health and safety seriously, as well as the health and safety of the destinations and communities we visit, so do we. That’s why, in compliance with national and international health and safety regulations and recommendations, we’ve optimized our operations and tour itineraries to provide you with the safest itinerary possible.
This tour was specifically designed with social distancing in mind, avoiding overly crowded places without sacrificing the experience of discovering the destination. We only partner with hotels and tour operators that are similarly committed to putting their clients’ health first, frequently using cleaning and sanitizing services, and only offering tours and excursions when it’s fully safe to do so. All this and more are just some of the ways we’re innovating travel itineraries for a healthier, safer future.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the health and safety procedures of this and other EcoChile tours, please let us know so we can answer your question or accommodate your request. Your safety is our top priority.
*This listed price is based on two people sharing a double room. The price may vary due to the time of year you travel, the size of your group, accommodation availability and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must quote it separately *** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip.
- Accommodation: At the Refugio will be provided either in dormitories or in the refuge’s camping area consisting of a comfortable tent, including mat, sleeping bag, and a polar fleece liner; our team will set up and dismantle all this. The campsite provides satisfactory bathroom facilities. Meals will be served inside the refuges.
- Starting / Finishing Points: the trip starts on Sunday and finishes on Thursday with pickups and drops offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate.
- Group Size & Guiding Staff: 9 travelers are the most typical group size, plus guiding staff. Maximum 12 clients. Guide to passenger ratio: 1:6
- Physical Demands: This program has been designed for adventurers, energetic people and lovers of sport in remote places, as it requires good physical fitness and the ability to adapt to unstable weather conditions, typically rainy and cold or temperate.