Entry to Easter Island
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel documents, and in compliance with any other immigration requirements, before you travel.
- Complete the Single Entry Form (FUI) from 24 hours prior to boarding.
- Round trip ticket for a maximum of 30 days including arrival and departure days.
- To visit Rapa Nui National Park, it is mandatory to enter with a guide and present a ticket for Rapa Nui National Park purchased online (the ticket is valid for 10 days).
- Present a valid booking at an accommodation registered at the National Tourism Service (SERNATUR).
- You cannot enter with honey products.
- Avoid touching or feeding marine fauna, especially turtles, on Rapa Nui.
- Do not bring back from Rapa Nui rocks, corals, fruits and vegetables.
- A Travel Medical Insurance is not mandatory to enter Chile; however, we highly recommend passengers take out travel insurance. Your insurance should provide cover against personal accidents, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability as well as any adventure activities not covered under a standard insurance policy.
If you plan on visiting Chile, we recommend that you review our link with the Requirements for Entering Chile.
If you plan on visiting Argentina, we recommend that you review our link with the Requirements for Entering Argentina.
If you plan on visiting Bolivia, we recommend that you review our link with the Requirements for Entering Bolivia.