Land Portion Pricing: Group of 2 People.
Price per person
>> USD 1,130 (Low Season)
>> USD 1,380 (High Season)
* Please note that international and domestic flights are not included in this price.
- All activities as listed.
- All airport and hotel transfers.
- All activities specified in the itinerary, including transportation, entrance fees, accompanied by our tour guide.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Day 1: None.
- Day 2: Breakfast – Box Lunch.
- Day 3: Breakfast.
- Day 4: Breakfast.
- Flights from Santiago to Easter Island and return.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary.
Why is this trip sustainable?
- The food provided is locally prepared with regional products.
- You will travel plastic-free throughout your trip! We use reusable or glass bottles, as well as recyclable containers.
- Our top recommended hotels include sustainability policies as part of their mission and operations.
- We work in collaboration with local suppliers and communities in each location.
- We keep our tour groups small, both to improve the experience for you and to reduce the impact on the places we visit.
- We respect and value the lifestyles, beliefs, and traditions of the local communities we visit.
Our Health and Safety Promise
As the world continues to adapt to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that travelers, while eager to once again get out and explore the world, also want to be careful and only travel where and when it’s safe to do so. Just as you take your health and safety seriously, as well as the health and safety of the destinations and communities we visit, so do we. That’s why, in compliance with national and international health and safety regulations and recommendations, we’ve optimized our operations and tour itineraries to provide you with the safest itinerary possible.
This tour was specifically designed with social distancing in mind, avoiding overly crowded places without sacrificing the experience of discovering the destination. We only partner with hotels and tour operators that are similarly committed to putting their clients’ health first, frequently using cleaning and sanitizing services, and only offering tours and excursions when it’s fully safe to do so. All this and more are just some of the ways we’re innovating travel itineraries for a healthier, safer future.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding the health and safety procedures of this and other EcoChile tours, please let us know so we can answer your question or accommodate your request. Your safety is our top priority.
*This listed price is based on two people sharing a double room. The price may vary due to the time of year you travel, the size of your group, accommodation availability and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must pay a single supplement. Otherwise, the rates would be readjusted upon request. *** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip. **** If the mentioned hotels are not available, alternative hotels will be provided of a similar standard.