- Small-group tours (maximum of 7 or 12 people).
- Transportation (Hotel pick-up and drop-off).
- Driver (Professional License).
- Tour Guide (Spanish – English).
- Boxed lunch (Please advise if any restrictions).
- Entrance (Morado Monument and Colina Rustic Hot Springs).
- Wine and juice.
- Cheese and snacks (Local Products).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If it rains or snows, you will take an alternative route that will be announced. Snow not guaranteed in summer and autumn season.
Availability: October to June.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Pick up only in a few areas from Santiago. (Check pickup-zone details).
- Minimum age to participate is 13 years.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart troubles or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or other injuries.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Our tour guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with the necessary additional information about the weather and picks up details.
- Pricing Type: Per person.
- Maximum travelers: 7 or 12 (According to the Transportation).
- Minimum travelers: Solo travelers can book the tour, but it can be confirmed only with a minimum of 2 participants on a regular tour.
- Operates: Daily, subject to availability.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: Spanish / English.
- Cut-off Time: 24 hours.
- Duration: 1 day.