2020 – 2021 SEASON RATES
PRICES LOW SEASON MINI WEEK: JUNE 23-27 / SEPTEMBER 22-26 / SEPTEMBER 29 – OCTOBER 3
2 Passengers – From USD$ 2,870/Per person.
3 Passengers – From USD$ 2,680/Per person.
4 Passengers – From USD$ 2,610/Per person.
5 Passengers – From USD$ 2,560/Per person.
6 Passengers – From USD$ 2,530/Per person.
Single Supplement – USD$ 500.
HIGH SEASON PRICES: JUNE 30 – JULY 4 / AUGUST 25-29
2 Passengers – From USD$ 3,750/Per person.
3 Passengers – From USD$ 3,550/Per person.
4 Passengers – From USD$ 3,480/Per person.
5 Passengers – From USD$ 3,430/Per person.
6 Passengers – From USD$ 3,410/Per person.
Single Supplement – USD$ 800.
*The listed price is based on two people sharing a double room. The price may vary due to the time of year you travel, the size of your group, accommodation availability and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must pay a single supplement. Otherwise, the rates would be readjusted upon request. *** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip. **** If the mentioned hotels are not available, alternative hotels will be provided of a similar standard
- All activities as listed.
- All airport and hotel transfers.
- All activities specified in the itinerary, including transportation, entrance fees, accompanied by our tour guide.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
Portillo Ski Center
- 4 nights’ and 5 days’ accommodation (Mini-week, Saturday to Wednesday).
- Unlimited access to rope bridges during your stay.
- Four daily meals (breakfast, lunch, tea, and supper).
- Free access to heated pool, sauna, jacuzzi, weights room, gym, and yoga classes, cinema, games room, activities for kids, young people and adults, nightclub, piano bar, ski and boots lockers).
- Complimentary crèche service for children 4-7 years.
- Day 1: Dinner.
- Day 2: Breakfast.
- Day 3: Breakfast – Lunch – Te – Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast – Lunch – Te – Dinner.
- Day 5: Breakfast – Lunch – Te – Dinner.
- Day 6: Breakfast – Lunch – Te – Dinner.
- Day 7: Breakfast.